Easy, healthy, delicious snack you can make and take with you wherever you go. It’s no fuss and can last in the fridge for a couple of weeks! Give it a try, full of plant proteins and healthy fats to help your metabolism and hormones.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
2 tbsps peanut butter
- 5 Medjool Dates, seeds removed
- ½ cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons cacao, heaped
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Place the dated into the warm cup of water and soak for 20 minutes.
- Place the cashews into a food processor and process until almost completely processed.
- Remove the cashew meal from the processor and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Place the peanut butter, dates, water, coconut oil and vanilla into the processor and blend.
- Add cacao, cinnamon, salt to the mixing bowl and mix ingredients. Use your hands to work the mixture together until it feels like cookie dough.
- Roll the mixture into even size balls.
- Dust and coat the balls with desiccated coconut and place in the fridge covered to set.
- Enjoy a ball with a cup of tea or coffee or hot cacao!